Sat, Dec 18|
Workshop with Zoe Galle and Dr. Evelyn
Come explore the science of chiropractic, yoga and ayurveda and how these teachings intersect and apply to creating balance in our lives.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2021, 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
El Granada, 30 Ave Portola, El Granada, CA 94018, USA
About the event
What: This workshop will be an in person, hands-on exploration of the sciences of chiropractic, yoga and ayurveda. Our goal is to help you fully embody and integrate the acquired knowledge and begin applying the teachings immediately. We’ll be working with the ways we make meaning and how we hold that meaning in our bodies and nervous systems.
What to expect:
- Discussion of our key concepts from the four lenses of yoga, ayurveda, chiropractic and neuroscience
- Movement and practices to sense and feel our own bodies.
- Exploration of our own physical and mental patterns and how they show up.
- Connection to intuition and tools for navigating best self-care practices.
- An energetic field of open minded people ready to explore and learn together!
Who: Dr. Evelyn France and Zoe Galle. Where: Eudaimonia Chiropractic, 30 Portola Ave El Granada, CA 94018 When: Saturday, December 18th 3:30-6:30 pm Why: To create a container for learning, exploring, reflecting, and amplifying so that we can each own the material and its applications and also create a collective experience. We’ll play in the complexity of our systems and discover new things about our interconnectedness.
Safety Protocols: Because we value this workshop being in person, and hands on, without face covering, we are requiring that all participants have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the workshop date.
Sources for testing:
*Many tests require an appointment, so please plan ahead accordingly!
We will have doors open (if weather permits) and air filters running. There is accessible hand washing/ sanitization in the space.