Time is TBD|
Listening Within: An Experiential Workshop
Pause from the hustle & bustle and connect to your innate system. Learn tools to tune into, understand and regulate your system and experience the benefits in this unique multimodal experience.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Eudaimonia Chiropractic , 30 Ave Portola Suite 2AB, El Granada, CA 94018, USA
About the event
Back by popular demand, this special collaboration of three Women-Run businesses to offer you an opportunity to pause and listen within as we approach the end of the year.
- An opportunity to connect with and understand your autonomic nervous system.
- Tools for becoming aware of the state of your nervous system and how to regulate it.
- Botanical facials and facial massage techniques for nervous system relaxation with Amanda of Coastal Glow Skincare.
- Tibetan Bowl Sound bath to help shift nervous system states with by Martina Curci of Al son del Mar.
- Energetic alignment and polyvagal chiropractic applications with Dr. Evelyn of Eudaimonia Chiropractic.
- Movement, breath, connection and good vibes.
- Light breakfast refreshments.
Dr. Evelyn is the owner and operator of Eudaimonia Chiropractic, a practice that helps people optimize their health by supporting their nervous system integrity and creating balance in the body and mind. She will be speaking on specific nervous system insights.
Amanda is a licensced holistic esthetician and the owner of Coastal Glow Skincare in El Granada. Her main focus is using plant based skincare and building up the health of our skin. Looking at tthe body as a whole and the skin as a map to help us be more aware of our internal wellbeing.
Martina is a certified music therapist and sound healer who uses tones and vibrations specifically from Tibetan bowls to help support the vibrations of our cells and attune our bodies to an improved frequency.
For this event, the three of us have teamed up to bring you a beautiful intentional morning to support your systems and jump into the Holiday season on a high note.
We will gather for an introduction and a breif exploration of tools to support and tune in to the state of our nervous systems.
Amanda will lead us in applying facial masks using high quality botanical products and facial massage techniques.
Finally, we will relax into a sound bath session led by Martina. Amanda and Dr. Evelyn will be supporting you in optimal positioning and polyvagal applications for a unique, integrated whole body, sensory experience that will leave you feeling ready for this next season!
Light refreshment will be provided.
Investment in self: $235 or buy two tickets for $400
Payment methods accepted: Cash, Check made to Eudaimonia Chiropractic or Venmo @Evelyn-Moseley. (PayPal is also available)